Listening to: Arms- Christina Perri
Reading: Pretty Little Liars book 1
Watching: Extreme Couponing
Playing: Pokemon Black 2
Drinking: Mountain Dew
Okay so i know it's early, but it's almost the new year and i can't wait!
okay so first of all, I'll be turning 19 in the coming year, in February! I'm this much closer to being 20! Oh my! I can't wait!!!! I don't understand while other people around my age think that they are old when they hit that age, but i still feel like i'm young. i think they're just being ridiculous. Anyway on to my next thing.
Secondly, I'm excited because in the coming year i'm also going to be an Aunt again! I just recently found out that my sister is going to have another baby. and it's too soon to tell if it's going to be boy or girl so i'll have to tell you that when it's closer to the time she's supposed to have it. but i'm going to either have another niece or finally a nephew. i don't care which!!! and then i'll have another kid calling me Auntie Kay, just like my niece does already.
But anyway, I have a ton of New Year's Resolutions that I want and will do in the coming year (at least i hope so.) so here they are:
i have a few:
1. to exercise more and lose weight- for years i've been meaning to do this, but i haven't been able to because of my laziness and impatience. but this year i hope to be different. I want to be skinny, i've just recently have been able to get passed my denial of being the size that I am and i just need the motivation, which I hope will come or has already and i just don't know it yet.
2. Stop procrastinating about everything- yeah this one is my worst one. I always complain about not having anything to do, but when I do, i don't do anything and then i never get anything done at all that I want to or need to do. and it makes me forget that i have to do stuff, but this next year i'm hoping to get over that and do more for me and my family and not just lazy around forgetting it while i'm doing something else.
3. Improve my writing- so i've recently come to realize that I want to become an author when I get older and find a Publisher or agents or whatever it is they're called that can get me to be able to have books out. (i also need to look up what i need to get to that point as well.) but I've been wanting to be even better than i already know i am. so I want to improve on my writing, either on my own, which i have so far or by taking a few writing classes in college, but I'm not going to be going for a degree, just going to get better and be a step closer towards my dream of being a writer.
4. Get a new job- And while i'm waiting for my dream to become reality. i have to get a job that can allow me to be able to live and get food and pay my parents rent for living in their house after i turned 18 and after i got my first job (which i did quit because it wasn't a safe environment for anyone and they didn't treat anyone like they were human and they treated us like we were bodies and not even people and the hours weren't really working for me.) so i'm looking for a better environment, even if it doesn't pay as much as my first job did.
5. Get a boyfriend- yeah, this one. it ties in with the lose weight. cause that's one of the reasons i haven't been able to get another boyfriend since my first and only one so far broke up with me in the eight grade. and also i don't' really leave the house much and so that also makes it hard for me to get a boyfriend. But i'm just tired of being single and i just...i want to be in love again, because i loved that feeling and i miss it. and i also want this next one to be the last boyfriend i have. i want him to be the one that I eventually marry someday. I also don't want to be the girl who has a bunch of boyfriends and can never settle down.
and finally 6. Move out of my parents' house- i finally want to be able to live on my own. I'm just tired of feeling like i'm being confined, it makes me feel claustrophobic with everyone here, even though it's usually only four people here, they're all adults and still live in this house and my room is just become to small for me now and i want to have a place of my own. but if i don't get a new job, i can't get that which means I'm probably going to have to either look in the paper every single day and on corridor careers at least every week to see anymore jobs in the area. but i will get a job and move out sometime soon. i hope.
well there are my resolutions for the new year. I hope that i can succeed with all of them. the last two i might have to wait for but it will be all worth it in the end.
so i'll be back again next year for updates and more!
Matta ne, minna-san!